Monday, May 18, 2015

FIRST DAY!

Today is my first day as a PR Intern at Esente Music Group. I am so excited to see what is in store for me in the next couple of months. So far, everyone is super friendly and the work environment seems fun. 

I have had a love for music for such a long time. Starting with my parents who have a very collective taste in music which exposed me to many different and great artists. I began to grow my knowledge of the music industry when I joined a student organization at the University of New Hampshire this year. I was hired into SCOPE (Student Committee on Popular Entertainment). This was by far the best choice I had made at UNH. 

SCOPE is responsible for bringing an promoting nationally recognized talent to UNH. It is all student run and all choices made are done my the members in the organization. This is something that I'v dedicated much time to and love the experience I have already gained. So far, I have put on 3 shows with SCOPE and was elected as the Business Manager for next year. I cannot wait to see what this organization can do.

Esente is another step I am taking to hopefully persuing a career in the music industry and can't wait to gain knowledge about the industry and the different aspects of it.

Aren Salmela 
PR Intern
University of New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment