Thursday, November 13, 2014

Making progress


          I started the day by collecting leads for Onpoint's upcoming phoenix division. My lead numbers were a little low today because the business categories that I was focusing on had a lot of dead links and expired listings. I still managed to sort through them and find the companies that are still active.
           After that, I shifted my focus over to posting articles related to drunk driving and bullying. The drunk driving article was about a man who is now facing 7 years in prison for accidentally killing someone when he drove through a red light. Police found that he had a blood alcohol level that was three times the legal limit. The bullying article was about a high school student who had been shot and killed in what was probably a drug related incident. What made this especially tragic was that the student started using drugs and being involved in criminal activity after he had been bullied for putting on weight. The article greatly demonstrated how bullying can negatively transform a person. 
-Bijan Hennessey

No comments:

Post a Comment