Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Good Day for Introspection

Today was a very different day to others. Or least the beginning of the day...

As I made my way into the office today, I walked into an office wide meeting Ron was holding.
It was very interesting having Ron update everybody on how things are going. I've never been involved in such a meeting, though I'm glad to say it was also a positive one.

After having detailed the next steps we as a company are going to take, Ron proceeded to emphasize how the new road the company has to go down through is crowdfunding, and being able to make it a successful businesses, starting with the "Don't Test Me" campaign we've been working on for the last month.

It was great hearing how, even though we have some problems to push through in order to take the company to the next level, there are many positive things that were highlighted , in order to motivate everybody and reach that magical "boiling point" to create steam and be successful.

As every day goes by, my working knowledge about Onpoint and Esente increases, which leads me to become more efficient at daily tasks and aids my understanding of new ones thrown my way. I'm excited to say how comfortable I have felt here, and how welcoming everybody has been.

Today made me reflect on the time I've spent here, how fast it's going by and most importantly, how much I've learned from everybody who works at Onpoint. I've applied knowledge I've acquired to my every day life.  Elements of success that will help me become a better leader and a great marketer. Two of the key areas I'm focused on while studying at Endicott.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment