Thursday, November 13, 2014

Leads For Everybody

It was a very different week for me this time, since I was out of the office for a couple of days due to an illness. Regardless of that though, It's always nice to be back and feel welcome to my workplace.

Today the objective was lead generation and updating the blogs. For the first portion of the day, I spent my time collecting leads for the company, which I can definitely say I've gathered a great amount of working knowledge on. 

It's great to know that I know have a skill set, that allows me to create a list of leads, and organize them in such a way that the list can be shared and updated efficiently by people working in the organization.

The second half of the day involved generating leads for the "Don't Test Me" project, the list involves collecting the information of various blogs, Facebook and websites that area against animal testing, or are animal lovers in general.

As always, I'm very excited to see how much the project grows each week, and can't wait to see it finalized.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment