Monday, October 6, 2014

On your marks, get set... GO!

It's Monday once again, and as always, excited to be back at Esente ready to tackle this weeks problems. Today was a very interesting day, the office was hectic (in a good way), it's great seeing everyone work together and collaborate when there's a task at hand that has to be tackled as a team.

I feel more and more comfortable as the days go by, and I start to have a more in depth understanding of how everything works at Esente, Onpoint and Target Marketing.

Today was a good day for leads, since I'm starting to collect leads faster, and more efficiently than when I started working here. In addition to leads, I am also gaining more experience when it comes to analyzing websites for the "Focus 100".

I have learnt a lot on website building, the do's & don'ts and the basic layout of one. After seeing numerous websites all day, it's exciting trying to find things that are missing, or that should be edited in order to make the page a more efficient one to generate business for the business owner.


Juan Carlos Gonzalez
Endicott College
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment