Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another Busy Day at Esente!

         I began my day by collecting leads for Onpoint's upcoming Phoenix branch. Though this has been a somewhat tedious task, doing it every morning has definitely improved my overall speed in data entry.
         After doing this for about two hours, I switched my focus over to Don't Test Me.
Our main goal for today was to collect a list of anti-animal testing groups and celebrities who may be willing to help promote our crowdfunding campaign. I don't think that many big names would be willing to post anything special about Don't Test Me, but we might be able to convince them to re-tweet us. Even if that does not work, there are still plenty of facebook groups that we could post links to our website and crowdfunding video. We're going to make our social media pages soon, so we'll see how these techniques go. 

-Bijan Hennessey

No comments:

Post a Comment