Wednesday, July 18, 2012

From the Interns!

The Interns Experience : Nicholas Freeman




I have worked on anti drunk driving posters. In this poster, I chose to give a heavy dramatic effect on the viewer. My idea was to have a car that has been in a really bad accident and a little girl approaching the site as if the little girl was the daughter or family member of someone who was in the accident. The little girl has no true identity.  I left it as a silhouette, so it is no one specific, allowing the viewer to fill the spot with someone they might know or be in contact with. 

I have also been working on a compilation CD, which is for raising awareness of drinking and driving. I have been searching and listening to bands music, to choose people my group and I find suitable to be apart of the CD. Along with making the CD, my group and I have been making banners for each band that has joined the CD. The banners will be designed to represent each band and will be posted on the web for display. I’m still working on the banners, but when they are finished, my group and I will then move on to creating poster for each band.


-Nicholas Wild Freeman
Graphic Design




No comments:

Post a Comment