Monday, July 16, 2012

From the Interns!



The Intern Experience : Dylan Pech




Some of the first things I made when I started my internship at Esente were Anti-Drunk Driving posters. I had a good time thinking of ideas and learning about the cause I’m working on. It’s great that right at the start I’m getting to do graphic design work that I can add to my portfolio. I’m happy that I’m being taken seriously as a graphic designer. After working on those posters, the next day I was assigned to work on an Anti-Texting while driving poster. I got to apply my skills in Photoshop and Illustrator for a great campaign. Currently I’m working with bands to design the banners for our Wyoming Rockers compilation album. I love music and it’s so much fun to be working on something I’m interested in.



Besides the design work I’m also involved in the business side of music. Researching companies that can sponsor concerts all over the US. I didn’t know I’d be working on something like this but I’m excited about it.

-Dylan Pech
Graphic Design
http://www.behance.net/dillsnufus



No comments:

Post a Comment