Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Second Day in the Office

Today is my second day here at Esente. Yesterday I spent most of my time checking out different websites and projects we're associated with and working on. I also read and summarized some articles about bullying and drunk driving to be possibly used for future blog posts on those campaign blogs. Today I'm making a list of fairs, festivals, amusement parks, and malls located in PA along with the contact person, website, email, phone number, etc. This is for Esente's music artist Jayna Lininger. So far it's a laidback day casually working at my own pace. It's interesting going to these different websites and seeing the caliber of the design of the page compared to the size of the event. Some are very low-scale and obviously volunteer made and others are quite sleek and impressive.

Kayleigh Tansey
Public Relations Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment