Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello Folks!


My names Taiyisha and I'm a new intern here at Esente Music Group. I'm a communications major at Bunker Hill Community College and have a strong interest in music. I absolutely love to sing, I did it all through middle and high school and still continue to in college, but I'm also very opinionated and love to express my opinion through writing.
    I am a very hands-on learner and this internship gives me the opportunity to immerse myself in all the things that I'm learning in school and through research. It also gives me the pleasure of doing something good for other by shedding light on two serious issues that not too many people take that seriously. I'm super excited about taking part in not only the development of an artist but advancing campaigns as important as the one against drunk driving and bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment