Monday, August 6, 2012

From the Interns!


The Intern Experience: Jean Felix


The experience provided the perfect environment for showcasing my talents and having a real impact on the day to day operation of a successful and growing company. Interning helped me be more self- aware of people, helping to get life saving messages out there by promoting to young people. As an Esente intern, I promoted both our music clients and our music based promotional campaigns, and learned the tricks of the trade relative to writing a press release, blogging, social networking, as well as college and traditional media. Interning at Esente was a great experience. I learned more about marketing and pr than any college course has ever taught me. It gave me a better idea of what it's like to work in the music industry. 


Jean Felix
Salem State University
Public Relations

No comments:

Post a Comment